I have recently jumped back into Titanfall, and have been playing that quite a bit. Not really sure why, probably just because of the achievements kept from my grasp. But it’s been a lot of fun. I’ve been playing mostly solo, with Illestrader joining me on occasion.
As the game was recently featured in the EA Access vault as a free game, it feels like there’s been an influx of new players, which is always nice, as well as the the developer, Respawn, releasing all their map pack DLCs for free, when the game reached its one year mark.
You can check out my review here – iReview Titanfall.
There are some tough achievements in Titanfall, and now that there is 3 DLC maps packs, there are numerous achievements to chase, worth a 2000Gamerscore amount. 88 Achievements.
A lot of the achievements are grinding achievements, winning 50 matches in each type of game mode, and reaching Gen10, etc. And throughout the first year of the game, they’ve introduced more game modes, challenges, and Ranked Play. To continually add to the replayability.
My Achievement of the Week – Titanfall
To get this achievement, you need to level up your Pilot enough to reach the cap level of 50. This alone will net you an achievement. You then need to choose to regenerate as 2nd generation Pilot. A lot like prestig’ing in Call of Duty, this will reset your level to 1, along with resetting all of your unlocks, and challenges. Essentially starting all over again from scratch, only there’s a nice little 2 Emblem beside your name.
As the achievement of the week feature is not necessarily new games, but my own personal achievements, I’m going to start including a list of the other achievements I unlocked this past week. As my gameplay time differs each week, and achievements vary, this list will always differ in size. I think I might add the category to the top of the page as well, or maybe add a category linkroll on the side.
Sunday, July 12 – Saturday, July 18th
- Graduation Day (Your first hero comes of age) – 10G
- Foster Home (Adopt multiple children into the same Keep) – 20G
- Sage, Right? (Appoint a Sagewright) – 10G
- Golden Anniversary (Survive 50 years) – 20G
- A Legacy Begins (Receive your first Relic) – 10G
- The Standard of Excellence (Appoint a Standard) – 10G
- Half Full (Survive 150 years) – 20G
- Stars Shine Brightest (Earn 3 stars for a single map and mode) – 10G
- Maxed Out (Reached level 50) – 50G
- My Generation (Became a second generation Pilot) – 50G
- Stay Gold (Earn 50 Battlemarks in Ranked Play) – 50G
- Dig Site Victor (Won a match on Dig Site) – 5G
- I Killed The All (Killed all Pilots during the evacuation single-handedly) – 25G
- Hitting My Stride (Achieve a 5 game winstreak) – 20G
- Contributer (Save 600 clones total in Single Player) – 10G
- Red Eye (Complete all the Day II levels in Single Player) – 20G
Halo Master Chief Collection
- Junior Detective (H3: ODST: Find the 1st clue to unraveling the mystery) – 10G
- Two Places, Same Time (H3: ODST: I’ve got my eye on you, Marine) – 10G
- Foe Hammer (Kill 5,000 enemies or players) – 10G
- Tayari Plaza (H3: ODST: Complete Tayari Plaza) – 10G
- I Got This (Complete 100 missions or multiplayer games) – 10G
- Listener (H3: ODST: Find the 1st Audio Log) – 5G
- Investigator (H3: ODST: Find the 2nd clue to unraveling the mystery) – 10G
- Uplift Reserve (H3: ODST: Complete Uplift Reserve) – 10G
- An Ear Full (H3: ODST: Find the 2nd Audio Log) – 5G
- Gumshoe (H3: ODST: Find the 3rd clue to unraveling the mystery) – 10G
We’ll see how this feature plays out. Might be too much to record each week.